Re: garden is coming along but now

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: garden is coming along but now
  • From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 15:57:37 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=TO+qLVNeGXww6znBe6qri6PGxhOtS18xDbIALaqWp9w=; b=WkRKXA4t+bShGWdsQKoRMOX6UDEBrifIl4/j/A9scYVKECS/FFskyyvOVOjC8+Jean YMrOVzU5rt6/rNJbf82O6ARhC9fXLb4HOYRzQWlI/n41GXwZUr4Vsk2NCwXagAozqIbo ez3bZ+9fr9zE5zA6sHhjhJ+TiOU8rUcTnEr9s=

Wow.  You have been busy woman.  Sorry about the back - I hate that.  Hoping
the shots will help.  My brother was in Charleston on his sailing trip here
a while back and was very impressed w/ Charleston.  Glad Sherman didn't get
that far!

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX