Re: Rain.....

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Rain.....
  • From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 16:42:46 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=za3K5drgbjEBREm/7XBxVEsFTjhQf4i3335rsZP2/oI=; b=dn4OyU5qhIYq6/X4vEA1snJhD/cTZwQw91bQsw8YstPVMa2ur8SWhFMTWZCVVNwWm0 mzYgWmeyehD3No20kA2uq+b8U4M3dSpBU9mznW9dfOgfPCO/IR+Ke7ghhs22gU9rJTRe r+bQOz4vqXSmFZ0remQYYGCToGleVl8oOamu0=

Man, I wish we had that much of a chance for some.  I'm watering everything
I can tonight and tomorrow.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX