Re: Happy 4th!

Wonderful pictures Chris.... and I know those are not easy to catch.

  This year the neighborhood folks didn't have as many fireworks as previous years.  Not sure why, but it did make me happy.

  Donna

Chris <chrispn@optonline.net> wrote:
  Our village and a few of the surrounding towns have fireworks displays.
Individuals are prohibited from shooting off their own fireworks, but many
do so, albeit on a very small scale. That's where people get hurt! This is
the one day that, weather permitting, we are allowed to have a fire on the
beach. Since my son moved out, we didn't have company and didn't have a
bonfire.

Here's a link to some of the fireworks photos that I took tonight:
http://www.shutterfly.com/lightbox/view.sfly?fid=82524900b714d9936cbbd47cbb3
82743.

Chris Petersen
Northport, Long Island, New York