To: "gardenchat list" <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, July 06, 2008 10:59 AM
Subject: [CHAT] ground bees

While weeding (ok read pulling out the cover of weeds) the railroad
garden I have found it is infested with ground bees. I have hundreds of
them everywhere there. They are not aggressive, as no one got bit. But
they are all in a tither trying to dig in the dirt again.

What the heck are they? They sure look like a bees. How do I control
them? There are way too many to allow them to just stay. And if I do
succeed in stopping them, I am afraid they will just go elsewhere in the
yard. I need kill off some at least. Ideas?

 Donna