Re: Yeah!!

Yeah is right!  Glad it turned out with a happy ending.

"Theresa G." <macycat3@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
  My feel-good story for the day : )
I was finishing painting the pantry doors from the kitchen outside in
the garage today and had the door partway open to speed the drying
process. And when i went to check on progress of coat #2, much to my
surprise there was a fluffy little white dog in my garage. Scared the
*(&( out of me initially- wasn't really expecting anything to be moving
about in the garage. But turned out to be very, very friendly and
clearly lost. So, I corraled it in the side of my house (there is a
gate front and back, so was easy to contain her). Then took pictures,
made signs, wandered around the neighborhood asking people. Nobody knew
anything. Well, I ended up taking the dog to my vet, they checked for a
microchip- none. The vet kept the dog until the SPCA opens again (not
until Tuesday!). But, a few minutes ago a very frantic and now quite
relieved woman called me - and it is her dog (Myla)! It escaped today
while her husband was trying to paint the house and kids coming and
going. So- yeah- for the first time ever one of the animals that shows
up on my door actually does have a home to go to!! Made my evening to
get that call, I felt so sad leaving it at the vet's earlier since she
was so very sweet.
And, I'm going to take my other 2 cats in and get them microchipped in
the next couple weeks. I don't ever want to have to be on the "lost
pet" end of things.