Re: July Birthdays

Thanks...I had to use my Medicare card for the first time.  We had a "dump"
over the weekend but just .40 in.  This week we are supposed to be back
into the 90's and with the humidity it feels like 100.  I keep hoping some
of these storm patterns change and we get some good, steady, long, soft
WET.

Birthdays.
> Hope we all have great days with good gardening weather.
> Right now I'm having to supplement water to new plantings. Many new
plants
> are struggling with this heat. Probably triple digits here for the next
week
> or more. So far no bad fires, but it is fireworks season.
> Judy B z 6 Idaho hot hot hot

7/2/2008