Re: Mystery

EXACTLY....

----- Original Message ----
From: Richard Apking
<redfour@omni-tech.net>
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: Monday, July 7, 2008
3:49:12 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Mystery

Kinda adds more to the old saying, "Of
all the things I've lost, I miss
my mind the most".

Jesse Bell wrote:
> That
is bizarre.  I have had several things of mine just "disappear" lately

(since May) and never to be seen again.  I don't know if I'm doing it (getting

"Aplfgcnys@aol.com"
> <Aplfgcnys@aol.com>
Monday, July 7, 2008 9:54:00
> AM
> Subject: [CHAT] Mystery
>
> This morning
when I put out the suet cake and tube
> feeder for the
> birds (we have to
take them in at night because the raccoon
> steals
> them if we don't) I
noticed the hummingbird feeder and reminded
> myself
> that it was the day to
change the sugar-water.  I came in and
> immediately
> prepared the mixture,
which needs to be brought to a
> boil and then cooled.  I
> worked outside
for about an hour - until the
> sweat began to drip off my nose,
> which is to
me a sign that it's time
> to go in.  While I was cooling down
> before my
shower, I thought the
> hummingbird sugar-water was cool enough to put
> in
the feeder.  But
> when I went out to get it, it had disappeared!  I have

looked all over
> the area and can't find it anywhere.  And this wasn't a

raccoon at
> night - I was working in the yard most of the time and would

surely
> have seen or heard it if one had been so bold.  What has happened

to my

> prices getting you down? Search AOL Autos for

fuel-efficient used cars.

270.4.6/1538 - Release Date: 7/7/2008 7:40 AM