From: james singer <islandjim1@comcast.net>
To:
gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: Monday, July 7, 2008 3:59:28 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT]
Mystery

I lose stuff like this all the time. I used to think it was just me--
getting old, forgetful; can't remember if I put my teeth in a glass
beside
the bed last night or if I loaned them to somebody. Then today
I got really
paranoid about it. I got a letter from the IRS that said
my stimulus check
was on the way. Never mind that size of the check
wouldn't stimulate very
much, wouldn't even make me squirm enough for
anyone to notice, but the
shocker is they had my address! I filed last
year's taxes in Florida. I
moved clear across the country. And the IRS
knows exactly where I am--and
before I'm completely unpacked. Wow! I
guess that chip they embedded in my
head really works.

But getting back to the stimulus check. It will be just
enough for a
tank of gas, a keg of beer, and a box of shall--so I can get
drunk,
drive around the neighborhood, and defend myself from the elites.
On Jul 7, 2008, at 8:19 AM, Jesse Bell wrote:

> That is bizarre.  I have had
several things of mine just "disappear"
> lately
> (since May) and never to
be seen again.  I don't know if I'm doing
> it (getting
> older and can't
remember where I left it) or if somebody/some thing
> has taken
> it.  I
lost a Mont Blanc pen (expensive) and a leather journal type
> thing
> (hand
tooled leather...and not cheap).  But don't have anybody that
> I know in

my house that would be interested in those items at all.  It's kind of

unnerving....

<Aplfgcnys@aol.com>
9:54:00
> AM
> Subject: [CHAT] Mystery
>
> This morning when I put out the
suet cake and tube
> feeder for the
> birds (we have to take them in at night
because the raccoon
> steals
> them if we don't) I noticed the hummingbird
feeder and reminded
> myself
> that it was the day to change the sugar-water.
I came in and
> immediately
> prepared the mixture, which needs to be brought
to a
> boil and then cooled.  I
> worked outside for about an hour - until the
> sweat began to drip off my nose,
> which is to me a sign that it's time
go in.  While I was cooling down
> before my shower, I thought the

hummingbird sugar-water was cool enough to put
> in the feeder.  But
> when I
went out to get it, it had disappeared!  I have
> looked all over
> the area
and can't find it anywhere.  And this wasn't a
> raccoon at
> night - I was
working in the yard most of the time and would
> surely
> have seen or heard
it if one had been so bold.  What has happened
> to my
> hummingbird feeder?
This one really stumps me.
> Auralie