Re: Mystery now stimulus check

> technically, ...anything with his name
> on it is being forwarded.....
Technically, the PO is only supposed to forward items that show ONLY his
name. If both names are on the envelope I don't think they are supposed
to. Check w the PO.

So, regardless of the law and timing....you filed jointly?  If you filed married but separate, I'd think you'd get separate checks.

--
Kitty
neIN, Zone 5