From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of james singer
Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2008 5:18 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Who's hot?

92 here in the cool northwest. Supposed to be more-or-less the same
tomorrow, then drop a few degrees daily to low 80s on Saturday. Hope
to get the micro-irrigation system operable sometime tomorrow so I can
quit dragging hoses.

County fair starts Thursday.

On Jul 8, 2008, at 3:46 PM, Johnson, Cyndi D Civ USAF AFMC 95 CG/SCSRT
wrote:

> It's a sizzlin' 108 degrees here. We're sitting in the dark again
> since
> they're having another energy emergency, so we turned off all the
> lights. I offered to turn off my PC and go home, but it didn't
> fly...too
> bad.
>
> Cyndi

Island Jim