Re: Who's hot?

No where near that hot here--it's only 76 and change--but the humidity's 49 percent so it feels yucky. Postman brought more irrigation parts today so I was out bumbling around in the weather installing them. Now, one more shipment--probably tomorrow or Saturday--and the basic system will be done and I can turn it on and admire it!

On Jul 10, 2008, at 2:27 PM, Johnson, Cyndi D Civ USAF AFMC 95 CG/ SCSRT wrote:

We are a bit cooler today, only 106 (it was 112 yesterday!!!) but now we
have a staggering 14% humidity. And then there's the smoke haze...I
wouldn't be out in the garden even if I weren't at work.

Cyndi

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of cathy carpenter
Sent: Wednesday, July 09, 2008 9:27 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Who's hot?

maybe if you asked... Who's humid?!  Temps have been in the low 90's
here, and yesterday got 4 inches of rain in 3 hours! The pier we put
in on the farm pond is under water. I haven't had to water once, but
I'm getting a little worried about excess water. I had a water iris
die.... too much water over the rhizome.
cathy carpenter
west central IL, z5b