Re: home : )/Amtrak/price to mow yard??

That's about standard here too in Houston, $30-40 per normal subdivision
type lot mow/edge and blow/clean up.  The larger corner lots or double type  lots
usually run $50.  Often they come with a team which takes them all of  15
minutes to half hour max.
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast
In a message dated 7/11/2008 5:00:43 PM Central Daylight Time,