Re: MOLE PROBLEM

Here the snakes took out the voles.... of course now, the hawk is taking
out the snakes and the rabbits.... I am afraid to find out what is going
to show up next to take out the hawks...:(

  Food chain you know....

  Donna

Pam Evans <gardenqueen@gmail.com> wrote:
  No chipmunks in TX, must be voles. OK, how does she get rid of them??

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX