Re: OT rottenneighbor

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: OT rottenneighbor
  • From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 10:31:28 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=E9eWlaZCC8+0SRyZzZ6ivB1YdSYEwa0iUSFAx5VUGc4=; b=MuPhZUk/isIzdrBS2RGgIuE6LLXrI8Dh6DpoTnhFFeDOgMsIQzfue1+AdWmI91Uwsq qzZIEBjKUtMbFDJ7vVqpbIGRVrTIlJ4gXIv/D/uqOlsKF8KfbU6JtGuPt4ccOc2LnnxA 6v4KvP/hEvpppeE/Dgxt+rcBdY8rz63oEguaI=

he's not worth publicizing.  we currently collect license plate numbers of
all his "customers" and give them to the police.  several have been picked
up on outstanding warrants.  one way or another, this drug dealing child
molesting animal abusing piece of garbage will go.  and he currently has
between 6 - 8 people shacked up over there (in 750 sf) so they are working
on a residency ordinance to put a stop to that.  Scum.  Not a decent job
between any of them, I don't consider dealing drugs a "job".  Nothing but
two legged cockroaches over there.

> Hey Pam, I went to:
> http://www.rottenneighbor.com/submit.php?search=kemp+tx&x=6&y=10
> but I couldn't find your rotten neighbor.
> Kitty
> neIN, Zone 5

Pam Evans
Kemp TX