Re: House Sale

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you Mardi. I'm trying to find out what plants, specifically, convinced them to buy.

On Jul 17, 2008, at 1:15 PM, mlrasmus@rockwellcollins.com wrote:

That is excellent, Jim.  Glad to hear it.

Wish mine would sell.  Keeping 2 gardens going is killing me!
Mardi

james singer <islandjim1@comcast.net>
Sent by: owner-gardenchat@hort.net
07/17/2008 02:30 PM
Please respond to
gardenchat@hort.net

Garden Chat <gardenchat@hort.net>
cc

Subject
[CHAT] House Sale

Well, finally... the plantation is in the process of selling. And the
people who bought it bought it for the plants. Imagine.... They are
even having it patrolled until they get occupancy to make sure no one
steals any plants. I've offered to help them identify anything they
don't recognize.

Island Jim
Willamette Valley
44.99 N 123.04 W