Re: weather/cristobal

Nah-no storms-they don't really crank up until August anyway.
----- Original Message ----- From: "David Franzman" <dfranzma@pacbell.net>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, July 21, 2008 5:25 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] weather/cristobal

Yeah, Cristobal. We talked to my son who is in Charleston yesterday thinking he might have had an interesting time of it experiencing his first tropical
storm.  Winds were only supposed to be 45 but the rain was supposed to be
intense...at least that's what our news said. According to Jason, Charleston
hasn't had a drop of rain since last Wednesday.  Like my daughter used to
always say:  "What the heck?"
DF