Re: weather/cristobal

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: weather/cristobal
  • From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 17:36:14 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=5jTT6oA1KHDC8NSN9hLm+PqIXxUuw+nr0Ve5PDcUmRA=; b=XyQusc9UMJoUjQi2GK36YG8QMKYIWPO7PAaw+gHNBeov73U8unBd/PAxFxiRTjwIyM G29oNclaZcH6YfU3K0ntFVo17uV/GKYLzaOQbQGgpxdA0V1Krt5K9XaW2BPD3Th7gSCD fRhXLCe7unjfEvJuagQhsMbURRc14q36jP44g=

Donna - are you kidding?  We didn't get one lousy drop from either Katrina
or Rita - I was so mad.  Looks like we're slipping back into another
drought.  And they upped our water rates again.  I'm delighted.  NOT.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX