To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, July 21, 2008 5:13 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] weather

No Donna-honestly I haven't even heard of Cristobol.......
the last I heard about was Bertha. It rained off and on all week last week of course during our annual Water Festival. There were events scheduled every night and many had to be postponed until after the storms passed. Now it's hot, humid, and no rain in sight. Today it hit 100 on the way home from work plus the humidity. Summer is here............my yard gets to wait until fall. All I can do now is mow and keep things watered so they don't die. I'm waiting until the sun goes down to do both.