Where is everybody?

Quiet tonight-I managed to get in the yard this evening. Only 92 and 60%
humidity. I repotted my Cordyline "Miss Andrea", a maple leaf begonia, lady
palm (Rhaphis excelsa) and a few other things. Clipped back monster wisteria,
planted a summer wisteria (different genus & species) and watered. Just got
out of the shower as I was covered in dirt, OFF, and sweat. But it was a good
night-made me feel better. Got my large bird bath placed where I wanted it.
So, things are coming along. Definitely slower than early this summer but I
figure if I can do this a couple times a week by fall I may only have clean-up
to do. How's everyone else?