Re: Where is everybody?

I have not seen the variegated one Jim-I would probably empty my bank account to get one as lady palms are one of my most favorite plants ever. I'll have to google that. Sorry you didn't get much done-those Dept of Motor Vehicles places are always a nightmare. Good luck on the irrigation system. Mine still consists of my dragging hoses. Let us know how it goes.

----- Original Message ----- From: "james singer" <islandjim1@comcast.net>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2008 10:05 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Where is everybody?

Didn't get nearly that much done. But I did [finally] get my Oregon driver's license. Tomorrow, I hope, I'll get some micro-irrigation sprinklers to two new areas, one where we want to plant black currants and the other where we want to plan black raspberries. Maybe the sprinklers will soften the ground enough to dig some holes and prep them with compost and manure.

Andrea, have you ever seen the variegated Rhapis excelsa? From Thailand. Super rare; super expensive; super slow growing.