Re: Quiet (maybe??)

LOL - we only get them during periods when we are getting rain - so most of
the time they are no problem.  When we do, I pick them up w/ a trowel and
fling them into the lot next door where the birdies eagerly gobble them up.
Good birdies.  Vile looking creatures I'll admit.  Ugh.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX