Re: dahlias

Yes it does make you feel calm when the nursery's do that. Ours also
piped in music or had 3-piece bands playing....nice way to shop with
vino in hand and soothing music surrounding you....

  Donna

"Theresa G." <macycat3@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
  Wow David- that sounds like lots of fun. I went to a plant sale in SF
several years ago that served food and wine while you shopped. What a
perfect combination : )
T.