To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, July 27, 2008 10:04 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] FG article - nice job Gene!

I've had to let all magazine subscriptions go, so I checked the FG site to see if they offered a glimpse of Gene's article, but it didn't seem so. I included Beni Kazi as a must have plant for our display gardens in a presentation last January and several groups wanted it. However, first group to ask for it gets it, we don't like to have duplications.

I bought Spigelia years ago, but it never really flourished in the position I gave it. I moved it last year to a grouping of other shade lovers, including Hepatica and Asarum and it seems happy; time will tell if it's happy enough to multiply.

The Hepatica did not bloom. And I noticed something had dug one of them out, totally destroying it, but not disturbing the others or surrounding area. Wonder what did that.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gene Bush" <genebush@netsurfusa.net>