Re: NOLA

I had a great time.  It was an actual real vacation for me.  5 days, no
phone calls, no computer, no work.  Wandered around and did what ever I
wanted each day. Ate late lunch, found someplace for dinner, rejoined my
friend after he got out of his conference each dinner, cruised the
french quarter, ate lots of yummy food (blackened frog legs come to
mind, Oh, and also the best mojitos ever at a Cuban restaurant).  We did
get beignets of course!  I went on a boat tour of the bayou, wandered
through the art museum (which is quite impressive!).  Some parts of NOLA
look like Katrina never happened, and others are still completely
obliterated.  It was a great trip!  Oh- I do have pics, but haven't
downloaded them yet.  I'll let you know when I do.  I have some great
alligator pictures : )

Thearesa

Piam Evans wrotce:Absolutey. Any pics?