Re: tomato disease

  • Subject: Re: tomato disease
  • From: "Kitty" <kmrsy@comcast.net>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 09:13:27 -0500

Interesting article Donna; it does sound serious. I'm not in the area mentioned and all 4 of my plants I started from seed, so I think I'm good. I've got lots of green tomatoes on them now, just it itching for them to turn red.

We had nice weather through spring, then a sudden spate of 90s ten days ago and now a sudden downturn in temps to 70s, but expected to go back into 80s today. It's been cloudy while cool and they keep talking rain, but we only seem to get mists and tiny sprinklings. When it was so hot I was too busy to water anything other than those plants in desperate need. But now, w the 3 day weekend I'm giving everything a good long drink.

neIN, Zone 5