Re: grouse - new internet problems

  • Subject: Re: grouse - new internet problems
  • From: james singer <inlandjim1@q.com>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 17:29:58 -0700

Yeah... I don't know. I think it may have to do with being cool. Apple turned a relatively straight-forward browser into a mostly black screen with huge icons of the last umpteen web pages you had visited-- on the assumption, I suppose, that all of us ADD people want to keep going back to yesterday's hot iTune but can't remember how to do it. It looked more like a video game than a home page. Anyway, enough's enough. Firefox works just as well... maybe better in some ways... and it's a whole lot cleaner.

And you're right about MS. It's always on the hustle... which is one of several reasons I went to Apple.