Re: pepper plant issues

  • Subject: Re: pepper plant issues
  • From: james singer <inlandjim1@q.com>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 12:39:13 -0700

Sounds to me like they've been dosed with too much nitrogen. Don't
know what one does about that--except stop fertilizing them.

On Jul 7, 2009, at 12:24 PM, Jesse Bell wrote:

I have a friend who sent me this e-mail:
"I have 8 red pepper plants that are about 18 tall and very green and
vibrant, but no blooms. They look totally healthy and happy. What
should I do? Fertilize? Underwater? Overwater?"
What should I tell her?  I have just the opposite problemI have about
six pepper plants that look like hell and leaves are falling off every
day, but there are tiny peppers growing on them.  I dont even think
the plants are strong enough to support the peppers when and if they
get big.

--
Jesse R. Bell

Inland Jim