Re: pepper plant issues

  • Subject: Re: pepper plant issues
  • From: "Daryl" <dp2413@comcast.net>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 15:43:25 -0400

Green and vibrant and no blooms usually means "happy as a clam", growing well, and possibly over-fertilized.

Yours sounds like they're really stressed. When mine are in that shape, I remove the peppers ( sometimes keeping just one on the plant if I can't stand it), give them some TLC, and let them gain strength. They usually put on a big lot of peppers in a month or so.