Re: pepper plant issues

  • Subject: Re: pepper plant issues
  • From: Aplfgcnys@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 17:53:16 EDT

I grow "Thai Hot" peppers in pots as ornamentals. They make nice compact
plants with lots of lavender-white flowers and then tiny bright red fruits
that
last a good while.  I do use them occasionally - they are good but extremely
hot - one small one is usually enough for a moderately spicy dish - but I
really grow them for theway they look.  Another attractive one is "Pretty in
Purple" that has dark foliage and fruits are both red and purple.
Auralie

In a message dated 7/7/2009 5:45:32 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
inlandjim1@q.com writes:

Many peppers make exceptionally nice decorative annuals.

On Jul 7, 2009, at 3:31 PM, Kitty wrote:

> I have one pepper plant doing exceptionally well with little peppers
> on it. I don't like peppers.  A friend gave it to me.

**************Summer concert season is here! Find your favorite artists on
tour at TourTracker.com.
(http://www.tourtracker.com/?ncid=emlcntusmusi00000006)