Re: pepper plant issues

  • Subject: Re: pepper plant issues
  • From: Catharine Carpenter <cathycrc@comcast.net>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 17:18:09 -0500

Does sound like over fertilized, but I would also wonder when they
were planted. In my neck of the woods, peppers tend to grow and mature
very slowly - especially those with larger fruits. I have had good
success with the "ornamental" varieties: "Black Pearl" and "Numex
Twilight".  My Jalepeno and Poblano peppers, started at the same time
are way behind in development, even though treated identically. Go
figure!
Cathy, west central IL, z5b