Re: today

Thanks Tricia.  I appreciate the prayers.  I know that I'll eventually
get through this...and it just takes time.  But I feel like I get
knocked back down everytime I come back up to recoup.  "This too shall
pass"...right?  I sure hope so.....

http://tierneylab.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/07/07/in-scorn-and-praise-of-cats/?h

--
Jesse R. Bell