Re: today

Yep - that's what mother says - this too shall pass.  And in 10 days, you'll
be here at the long overdue and eagerly awaited Ya-Ya function at the
fashionable (and now paid for) Marusak residence.  You and Robert both need
a major fun, food and friends break.  Bring your swimsuit.  We gotcha
covered for everything else.  ;-)

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX