Re: today

Heck yes....we have a blue racer in our side yard.  I WANT him to
stay.  He eats the mice that sneak into my house from the porch.  He's
big, and he's FAST.  And they DO bite...not poisonous, but they will
bite.  I think it bit Nora (our raccoon) cause her nose swelled up and
looked bad for a few days.  We saw the snake over there one day...I'm
sure it was eating the mice that congregate around her food bowl.
'Bout two weeks after that, I saw the snake over there and so did
Nora...she made a bee-line for the upstairs of her "condo".
On a farm, those snakes come in very handy.  The mice would over-run
us because of all the feed bags and such....so those snakes are
welcome in my barn and farm.

--
Jesse R. Bell