Re: good bug bad bug

  • Subject: Re: good bug bad bug
  • From: Donna <gossiper@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 18:35:13 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks to all that responded, and it doesn't appear to have damaged
anything.... but of course, it would do that in the earlier stages by
defoliaging something.

I was hoping to spend some time out there and attempt to get a better look,
but it isn't going to happen.

What I did see was my Lola red hot poker blooming!  I bought this plant in
2004 (?) and this is the first time it bloomed.  I was thinking about getting
rid of it so I guess it figured it best put on a show.....Although it may get
bigger in time, right now the blooms are at least 4 ft off the
ground...perfectly in the middle of my bedroom window....whoo hoo....

http://www.plantdelights.com/Catalog/Current/Detail/04345.html

Donna