Re: today

Yeh, same snake.  Some people call them chicken snakes, and others
call them rat snakes - they eat eggs and hang out in chicken houses,
but they also eat rodents, frogs, baby birds, etc.  This snake was not
a young one...when we relocated him we got the full body length view,
and he wasn't coiled up.  He was about six feet long.  Big boy.

http://tierneylab.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/07/07/in-scorn-and-praise-of-cats/?h

--
Jesse R. Bell