Re: What's wrong with my zucchini?

  • Subject: Re: What's wrong with my zucchini?
  • From: james singer <inlandjim1@q.com>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 15:08:00 -0700

I just checked the Ortho "Problem Solver." It lumps cucumbers, melon, summer squash together--so it's hard to make sense out of. It lists 13 problems [the usual suspects--mildew, squash beetles, etc] but none that match yours. If you ever figure it out, though, I'd be interested in knowing what it is.