Re: Auralie Logan has sent you a Desktopdating invitation

  • Subject: Re: Auralie Logan has sent you a Desktopdating invitation
  • From: Aplfgcnys@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 07:59:54 EDT

Noreen, I did not send this.  I don't know where it came from.  Someone
sent it to me, and I deleted it, but it seems to have been going around
anyway.  I'm sorry it bothered you.  I avoid these things like the plague.
I'd probably better send this on to the Chat list, because if you got it,
the rest of them more than likely did, too.  My apologies.
Sorry things aren't going too well for you.  It's been a difficult year
all around.  Here's hoping things get better for all of us from here
on out.
In a message dated 7/20/2009 7:55:45 AM Eastern Daylight Time, TeichFauna

Auralie, I'm sorry......I'm not very tech-savvy, so don't have a clue what
this is, or if you sent it, etc.  I always hear about all these scams and
things, where they try to get your info, phishing, etc. Not being very
computer literate, I always hesitate about stuff until I find out for sure if it's
for real....know what I mean?  Can you please explain if you sent this, and
what it is???
Hope all is well with you.  We are so deep in huricane Ike reconstruction
with the house/garden, etc.  and dealing with this unbelievable heat.....what
a year to have this, when we have missing cielings and roof!!!!  Lost two
of our dogs recently to the heat too.  Haven't really had a chance to keep up
with the Chat list as much as I'd like, unfortunately.....so I'm not very
up to speed with everyone.  Hope things are going well for you.

**************What's for dinner tonight?  Find quick and easy dinner ideas
for any occasion.