Re: legend

I had that experience with Brandywine last year.  Huge, bushy plant, but
only produced two tomatoes all season.  One of my club members had the
same results.  So I avoided that one this year.  The only tomatoes that are
doing anything for me are the cherry ones I grow in large pots hanging in
my breezeway.  They are doing fine and have a lot of fruits about ready to
turn.  However, the _!@#$_ (mailto:!@#$)  squirrels climb up into the pots
trying to get to the
birdfeeder hanging nearby, and have already done some damage.  I tell
myself the tomatoes in the garden are really suffering from the cool
season and lack of sunshine.  Today promises to be the first really hot
day in July - it has rarely even reached 80 all month. Heavy storms last
night, and looks like nearly 6 inches of rain. First, a dry spring, and now
too much rain at once.  Crazy weather!  My geologist son says we shouldn't
call it "global warming," but "global weirding."
In a message dated 7/27/2009 9:45:35 AM Eastern Daylight Time,