Re: legend

Could be verticillium/fusarium wilt. The only cure is to plant resistant
varieties and to always rotate crops. Do the leaves get spotty, turn brown
and  fall off starting at the bottom of the plant? If so burn any infected
leaves.  Hope this helps. Kathy

In a message dated 7/30/2009 1:18:34 P.M. Central Standard Time,