Re: legend

I planted a Legend this year too.  The only non-heirloom i planted.  It
hasn't performed all that great.  Did get 2 tomatos and they taste
fine.  My Black Cherry however is fabulous- great flavor and I've picked
at least 3 dozen tomatoes that are larger than the standard cherry
tomatoes.  Yummy!

Theresa