Re: More pet product recall
  • Subject: Re: More pet product recall
  • From: "Kitty" <kmrsy@comcast.net>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 14:01:42 -0500

YOu've got me interested. But where does one buy some of these ingredients like chicken fat and powdered eggshell?

On the other hand...
while searching for recipes I found

                       Natural Balance L.I.D. Allergy Formula Dry Cat Food

at less than half the price of z/d. I don't know why I didn't find it before. Perhaps the search paarameters I used were different. No fish, corn, or dairy in the ingredients list of 2 of their formulas. My understanding of the z/d cost is that the ingredients are highly refined, repeatedly processed to reduce allergic reaction. But I might give this a try after we go through 10# of z/d.

neIN, Zone 5