Re: More pet product recall
  • Subject: Re: More pet product recall
  • From: Pam Evans <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 14:12:58 -0500

Kitty - I get some stuff at the feed store called Call of the Wild.  Food
comes in dog & cat varieties - it is made from venison & salmon and natural
stuff like that.  I fill the treat cans up w/ it, it's much higher in
protein & lower in fat than store bought treats and it's sure cheaper than 6
bucks a pound.

Pam Evans
Kemp TX
zone 8A