Re: More Pet Food
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: More Pet Food
  • From: james singer <inlandjim1@q.com>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 12:43:19 -0700

Oooh... Yum. But I'm old enough to remember when USDA was on our side, pre-Ezra Taft Benson.

On Jul 6, 2010, at 11:21 AM, Daryl wrote:

The food supply is so hopelessly meshed and tangled that I don't think anything is truly "safe" any more, whether human or pet food.

Have you read about the processed beef that is being used in hamburgers? It seems to mostly be floor scrapings treated with ammonia http://www.nytimes.com/2009/12/31/us/31meat.html