From: "andreah" <andreah@hargray.com>
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: Tuesday, July 6, 2010 8:09:08 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: [CHAT] Need good thoughts

and prayers-WAVES of them people!!! PLEASE! FINALLY, I have an interview
for a job that I think I would LOVE. Valley Crest, largest commercial
landscape maintenance co in the US. Tomorrow, 12:30 pm Eastern. I'll be an
account manager. Good salary, benefits, company truck, gas card, expense
account, laptop, Blackberry, etc. Can you believe it? AND, it's right here.
Most of the accounts are currently on Hilton Head, but more moving into
Beaufort. I've had a phone interview so far and they seem to like me. So far
I like them. I'm meeting the branch manager tomorrow before he goes on
vacation. He wanted to meet me BEFORE he went on vacation. I'm so excited I
could almost pee my pants. I've been dreaming of something like this for
years and never thought it would happen. Not in little old Beaufort.
Sooooooooooo, keep your fingers and toes crossed, light the candles, hold
the rosary, WHATEVER!!!! I might finally get out of my uncreative rut of a
government job that I've hated for years! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll keep you posted! :D

Andrea