Re: Happy Birthday Bonnie H.
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Happy Birthday Bonnie H.
  • From: Aplfgcnys@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 08:42:22 EDT

Oh dear, Gene.  Sorry to here that.  Of course you will be in
our prayers.
Auralie

In a message dated 7/7/2010 8:39:18 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
genebush@netsurfusa.net writes:

Long story short.... looks like I will be making a return trip.....
more cancer. Still doing the checkups from cancer 2 years back... now have a
new focus... bladder cancer. Will have surgery and biopsy 14th. Will know
just how bad and what we will do about it next week after they go in and
take a look.
Would like to hog some of the prayers going to Bonnie.
Gene