Re: To Gene

Add mine, Gene -- so sorry this is happening!  The very best to you,
--Barb, Grass Valley CA
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, July 07, 2010 6:11 AM
Subject: [CHAT] To Gene

Sending prayers your way, Gene.

What a bummer.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gene Bush" <genebush@netsurfusa.net>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, July 07, 2010 8:34 AM
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Happy Birthday Bonnie H.

Not a big deal on the precautions... been doing those for over 20
years now. In fact, I am now known for my hats. Hang in there for the
energy... it will come back gradually. Be patient with yourself.
Too hot to be out there in the afternoons anyway....
Long story short.... looks like I will be making a return trip.....
more cancer. Still doing the checkups from cancer 2 years back... now have a
new focus... bladder cancer. Will have surgery and biopsy 14th. Will know
just how bad and what we will do about it next week after they go in and
take a look.
Would like to hog some of the prayers going to Bonnie.