From: "Gene Bush" <genebush@netsurfusa.net>
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: Wednesday, July 7, 2010 1:36:17 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: RE: [CHAT] To Gene

thanks everyone
Appreciate all the prayers. Need all the strength of the force. I
will keep your informed. Lots of tests tomorrow morning, Oncologist on
Monday for results. Next step will be the new adventure on the 14th.
Meanwhile, weeding in my garden during the mornings. Last week I
completed a raised bed that was an extension of an old existing bed. About
10 by 12. Had fund constructing that one and have been writing about the
experience in my blog. Part 3 comes up next week.
Afternoons are for inside... whew!! it is hot!

Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens,LLC
Garden Writer - Photographer - Lecturer