RE: This and that
  • Subject: RE: This and that
  • From: "Johnson, Cyndi D Civ USAF AFMC 95 CS/SCOSI" <cyndi.johnson@edwards.af.mil>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 07:51:42 -0700

Rabbits can sure get through small holes. I'm continually amazed at how
what looks like a sizable rabbit can whip right through a three-inch
opening in the wire fence.
The critter population has been astounding this year. We have been
taking fatal measures against them but there are always more. I would be
interested to know what happens if you try the bleach. I think, given
the dry soil in my area and relative lack of insects and worms, I could
do that without a lot of collateral damage, although it seems that if it
doesn't kill them off they would just move a little and make new holes
other places.