Re: This and that
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: This and that
  • From: Aplfgcnys@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 18:52:27 EDT

I've tried the kitty litter treatment, but it doesn't seem to bother
those around here.  I'm becoming sorely tempted to try the
remedy an old woman told me years ago.  She said, just
break up a package of ExLax and sprinkle the pieces
around.  You won't have any more trouble with chipmunks.
I could never bring myself to do that, but I'm getting pretty
fed up.
Auralie

In a message dated 7/9/2010 6:30:27 PM Eastern Daylight Time,