Re: To Gene
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: To Gene
  • From: "Judy Browning" <judylee@lewiston.com>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2010 16:49:09 -0700

Working in health care can make for nonchalance about someone else's pain. I hope he was trying to reassure you that your usual activites aren't harmful now. I work in a post surgery unit & I see a lot of folks who are afraid to move at all after any procedure. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Gene Bush" <genebush@netsurfusa.net>